CBSE / ISC 12th Std. Course (Including JEE Main and Advanced Courses) (6 Months)
The Central Board of Secondary School Education (CBSE) Exams are standardized exams designed to measure how well you've mastered the content and skills of Ace the overall CBSE exams. There will be only one examination based on the complete syllabus covered in the entire academic year 2023-24 onwards.
The CBSE exams offers required curriculum and examinations to high school students. The students who get high scores in the CBSE examination including JEE Main and JEE Advanced examinations usually receive grant placements to all reputed colleges and universities across India.
More and more students in India and Gulf countries are pursuing further studies in Colleges and Universities including all NIT’s and IIT’s in India.
Further contact at email@example.com
What you'll learn
- CBSE / ISC 12 Physics: Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms, Nuclei, Electronic Devices & Circuits
- CBSE / ISC 12 Mathematics: Relations and Functions, Algebra, The Area between two curves, Other applications of the Integral, Differential equations, Infinite Series, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, 3D Geometry, Probability, Linear Progression & Liner Programming
- CBSE / ISC 12 Chemistry: The Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, The p-Block Elements, The d- and f- Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Amines, Carbohydrates, Polymers, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules & Chemistry in Everyday Life
- ** Additional Exam Preparations Problems and Solutions for CBSE Exams
- ** Additional Exam Preparations Problems and Solutions for JEE Mains and Advanced Exams