CBSE / ISC 11th Std. Course (Including JEE Main and Advanced Courses) (12 Months)
The Central Board of Secondary School Education (CBSE) Exams are standardized exams designed to measure how well you've mastered the content and skills of Ace the overall CBSE exams. There will be only one examination based on the complete syllabus covered in the entire academic year 2023-24 onwards.
The CBSE exams offers required curriculum and examinations to high school students. The students who get high scores in the CBSE examination including JEE Main and JEE Advanced examinations usually receive grant placements to all reputed colleges and universities across India.
More and more students in India and Gulf countries are pursuing further studies in colleges and universities including all NIT’s and IIT’s in India.
Further contact at email@example.com
What you'll learn
- CBSE / ISC 11 Physics: Physical World, Units and Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, System of Particles and Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillations & Waves
- CBSE / ISC 11 Mathematics: Set and Functions, Algebra, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics and Probability, Conic Section, Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Correlation Analysis, Index Numbers and Moving Averages & Logarithm
- CBSE / ISC 11 Chemistry: Some Basic Concept of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter Gases and Liquid, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, The S-Block Elements, The p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles of Techniques, Hydrocarbons & Environmental Chemistry
- Additional Exam Preparations Problems and Solutions for CBSE Exams
- ** Additional Exam Preparations Problems and Solutions for JEE Mains and Advanced Exams