CBSE / ISC 12th Std. Course (Including JEE Main and Advanced Courses)
Ace the CBSE / ISC 12th Std Exam with Our Comprehensive Course
Our CBSE / ISC Exam Preparation Course is designed to help you succeed on the CBSE / ISC exam. With a comprehensive curriculum that covers all the topics tested on the exam, you can be sure that you are fully prepared to ace the test. Our expert instructors have experience teaching CBSE / ISC exam material and will guide you through the course step-by-step. You'll receive personalized feedback on your progress, ensuring you are on track to achieve your goals.
Learn at Your Own Pace with Flexible Course Options
We understand that everyone has different schedules and learning preferences, which is why our CBSE / ISC Exam Preparation Course offers flexible options. You can study independently and independently with our self-paced online course. Or, if you prefer a more structured approach, you can join our live online classes and interact with instructors and peers in real time. Whichever option you choose, you'll have access to our extensive library of practice materials and study resources.
Gain Confidence and Achieve Success on the CBSE / ISC Exam
Studying for the CBSE / ISC exam can be daunting, but with our CBSE / ISC Exam Preparation Course, you'll gain the confidence and skills you need to succeed. Our course is designed to help you master the material and build your test-taking skills, so you'll feel fully prepared when exam day arrives. Our comprehensive curriculum and personalized feedback will give you the edge you need to achieve your goals.
The Central Board of Secondary School Education (CBSE) Exams are standardized exams designed to measure how well you've mastered the content and skills of Ace the overall CBSE exams. There will be only one examination based on the complete syllabus covered in the entire academic year 2023-24 onwards.
The CBSE exams offers required curriculum and examinations to high school students. The students who get high scores in the CBSE examination including JEE Main and JEE Advanced examinations usually receive grant placements to all reputed colleges and universities across India.
More and more students in India and Gulf countries are pursuing further studies in colleges and universities including all NIT’s and IIT’s in India.
Further contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you'll learn
- CBSE / ISC 12 Physics: Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms, Nuclei, Electronic Devices & Circuits
- CBSE / ISC 12 Mathematics: Relations and Functions, Algebra, The Area between two curves, Other applications of the Integral, Differential equations, Infinite Series, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, 3D Geometry, Probability, Linear Progression & Liner Programming
- CBSE / ISC 12 Chemistry: The Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, The p-Block Elements, The d- and f- Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Amines, Carbohydrates, Polymers, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules & Chemistry in Everyday Life
- ** Additional Exam Preparations Problems and Solutions for CBSE Exams
- ** Additional Exam Preparations Problems and Solutions for JEE Mains and Advanced Exams
6 months, 12 months